Friday, January 1, 2010

Friday’s Faith - Acceptance Amidst Emotional Pain…









Friday’s Faith

Acceptance Amidst Emotional Pain…


"If I allowed My Own Son be wounded,
so too could I not allow your own child
be torn, cut down, and fatally wounded
as well? Don't by th' Enemy be beguiled...


Death on this earth's not always meek and mild.
Violent death does not mean I've abandoned.
Violent death does not mean I've looked away.
Violent death does not mean it was random.
Though Satan kills, know I have the last say.
I am the Lord Thy God; I'll have My way.


"Life from your perspective won't always make sense.
My people did not expect My Son to die...
Now you see He had to make recompense—
I need you to trust when you don't know 'why'!
Your child is with Me! Can you not comply?"


My Lord and my God, You are God, not I.
You designed her, made her, saved her, not I.
You fulfilled Your purpose in her, not I.
To know You love her ensures I'll comply...
May Your grace abound in my heart…ev'n as I die.












Poem - Acceptance Amidst Emotional Pain… - Angie Bennett Prince - 12/28/09
TwitThis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Post a Comment