Saturday, February 6, 2010

Friday's Faith - Falling Apart to Face...the Unknown



















Friday's Faith



Falling Apart to Face...the Unknown









All changed; changed utterly.

A terrible beauty is born.


~Yeats









Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible.


~Corrie ten Boom




























Falling Apart to Face...the Unknown







All changed; changed utterly.

A terrible beauty is born.


~Yeats







Mystery ahead; fear of the unknown.

Nothing is the same; Death's duty is done:

All changed in my world since my baby's gone.

From all appearance, Death and Satan's won...







Your death ended the only life I've known...


Grief


splits


me


apart


to


face...


the


unknown.







My life's not over, in ways, just begun

It's hard t' hear God's voice above Mommy's moan.

Created from naught...God's work's often done.

Though dysfunctional, I'm not left alone:







God in His Heaven sheds light through His Son...

I'm held together...by the 3-in-One.











******







(Jesus) is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.


~Colossians 1:17 NIV






“He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!] So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldly say,


The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified].”


~Hebrews 13:5-6 AMP












Holy Bible - Versions: NIV = New International Version; AMP = Amplified
Pictures thanks to Photobucket.com and ClipArtOf.com
Poem - Falling Apart To Face...the Unknown - Angie Bennett Prince - 1/31/10




TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment