Monday, July 4, 2011

Tuesday's Trust - God's Spirit Dimension





Tuesday's Trust


God's Spirit Dimension





Writing notes to grieving mothers,


Then realizing all over again


That you're gone . . . It's surreal ~


After this five-year span


How is it I oft can feel


Closer to you than when you were here~


You're not just in my life, but in my heart . . .


Every day since that day, I've shed a tear,


Yet...you feel closer now, though we're apart!




God's Economy is always better ~


Less is more, and more is less ~


Grief indeed is like a fetter,


And yet you share my happiness!




Thank you baby girl, that you're so near . . .


You draw so close, it's like you're here!


So when reality strikes me down,


I'm lifted up, as your spirt comes 'roun!











Poem - God's Spirit Dimension - Angie Bennett Prince - 7/2/2011


TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment