Sunday, October 7, 2012

Saturday's Sayings - A Mother's Love...






Saturday's Sayings

A Mother's Love...








~A Mom thinks about her kids even when
they're not with her.

~A Mom loves her kids in a way they will never
understand (until they have their own).

~A Mom will be there for her kids when no one
else will.

~A Mom loves her kids even when they neglect
and hurt her.

~A Mom will catch a grenade, take a bullet,
stand in front of a train & ask God to take her
instead of her child.

~A Mom loves her kids to the moon & back & MORE!

~via I Relate Feelings



~~~~~




A Mother's LOVE has NO Expiration DATE.

~via Grieving Mother, Cindy Goolsby Martin, 
 In Loving Memory of April Michelle Pera



~~~~~




- Grief Credo -

I believe grief is a process that involves a lot of time, energy and determination.

I won't "get over it" in a hurry, so don't rush me!

I believe grief is intensely personal.

This is my grief. Don't tell me how I should be doing it.

Don't tell me what's right or what's wrong.

I'm doing it my way, in my time.

I believe grief is affecting me in many ways.

I am being affected spiritually, physically, emotionally, socially and mentally.

If I'm not acting like my old self,
it's because I'm not my old self and
some days even I don't understand myself.

I believe I will be affected in some way by this loss for the rest of my life.

As I get older, I will have new insights into what this death means to me.

My loved one will continue to be part of my life
and influence me until the day I die.

I believe I am being changed by this process. I see life differently.

Some things that were once important to me aren't any more.

Some things I used to pay little or no attention to are now important.

I think a new me is emerging, so don't be surprised - and don't stand in the way.


~via Grieving Mother, Jill Compton



~~~~~





~via La Calvin



~~~~~





~via Grief the Unspoken



~~~~~





~Via Grieving Mother, Jill Compton



~~~~~





~via Grieving Mother, Jill Compton



~~~~~




Letter from Heaven

When tomorrow starts without me,
and I'm not here to see,
if the sun should rise and find your
eyes, filled with tears for me.

I wish so much you wouldn't cry,
the way you did today,
while thinking of the many things
we didn't get to say.

I know how much you love me
as much as I love you,
and each time you think of me,
I know you'll miss me too.

When tomorrow starts without me,
don't think we're far apart,
for every time you think of me,
I'm right there in your heart.


~via "I Miss Those Close To Me Who Are Now In Heaven"



~~~~~





~via Grieving Mothers



~~~~~



"The voice of weeping shall be no more heard."
Isaiah 65:19


  • The glorified weep no more, for all outward causes of grief are gone. 
  • There are no broken friendships, nor blighted prospects in heaven.
  • Poverty, famine, peril, persecution, and slander, are unknown there. 
  • No pain distresses, no thought of death or bereavement saddens. 
  • They weep no more, for they are perfectly sanctified. 
  • No "...heart of unbelief" prompts them to depart from the living God; 
  • They are without fault before his throne, and 
  • (They) are fully conformed to his image. 
  • Well may they cease to mourn who have ceased to sin. 
  • They weep no more, because all fear of change is past. 
  • They know that they are eternally secure. 
  • Sin is shut out, and they are shut in. 
  • They dwell within a city which shall never be stormed; 
  • They bask in a sun which shall never set; 
  • They drink of a river which shall never dry; 
  • They pluck fruit from a tree which shall never wither. 
  • Countless cycles may revolve, but eternity shall not be exhausted, and 
  • While eternity endures, their immortality and blessedness shall co-exist with it. 
  • They are forever with the Lord.
  • They weep no more, because every desire is fulfilled. 
  • They cannot wish for anything which they have not in possession. 
  • Eye and ear, heart and hand, judgment, imagination, hope, desire, will, all the faculties, are completely satisfied; and 
  • Imperfect as our present ideas are of the things which God hath prepared for them that love him, yet we know enough, by the revelation of the Spirit, that the saints above are supremely blessed. 
  • The joy of Christ, which is an infinite fulness of delight, is in them. 
  • They bathe themselves in the bottomless, shoreless sea of infinite beatitude. That same joyful rest remains for us. It may not be far distant. Ere long the weeping willow shall be exchanged for the palm-branch of victory, and sorrow's dewdrops will be transformed into the pearls of everlasting bliss. 

"Wherefore comfort one another with these words."


~Charles Spurgeon's Morning Devotional About the Pearls of Heaven, 8/23/2012












TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment