Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Wednesday's Woe - She is Everywhere… ~Tommy Prince






Wednesday's Woe

She is Everywhere…

~Tommy Prince








I saw her everywhere today but I didn't see her… 







College girls were everywhere today in Walmart preparing for Halloween maybe, and so many of them "were" her…







I saw her height. I saw her hair...







I heard her laugh. I saw her outfits. 






I smelled her fragrance. I saw her festive personality.







I saw little bits of her all over the place.






I wasn't undone by it today ~ that was different. I was startled; I did have to do some deep breathing to stay present. We are going into the sixth year, but in the past ~over the past 5 years~ I would have broken down, would have had to go out to the car and cry for an hour; and then I would have been ruined for the next two to three days. 







But today… I saw her everywhere.







She was everywhere, but she was nowhere…












Pictures, thanks to Google Images

TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment