Sunday, November 4, 2012

Monday's Mourning Ministry - I Will Never Leave You Children






Monday's Mourning Ministry

I Will Never Leave You Children









I Will Never Leave You Children




{Lyrics to the song are highlighted}

By myself I can do nothing
I judge only as I hear, and
My judgment is just, for I
seek not to please Myself
but Him who sent Me.
~John 5:30


Faith

Faith is taking the first step to light even 
when you don't see the whole staircase
~Victorya Casanova

Trust

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; 
do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek His will in all you do,
and He will show you which path to take.
Proverbs 3:5-6



I will never leave
I will never leave you...
Children...
I will never leave you...
alone

You are not alone

I will never leave

No matter what happens God never fails

I will never leave you...
Children...
I will never leave you...
alone….

No mind can comprehend…
A love that has no end…

I will never leave...
I will never leave you….
Children...
I will never leave you
alone

"Trust In The Lord
With All Your heart.
And lean Not On Your
Own Understanding"

You're Not Alone


Love: 
It is not rude; 
it is not self seeking;
it is not easily angered;
it keeps no record of wrongs.
~I Corinthians 13:5

Hope

No one whose Hope is in You will ever be put to shame.
~Psalm 25:3a

God Wants To Talk To You

I am with you even in the face of tragedy

Where light Shines 
Darkness hides….

The amount that I have
for you is like a rainbow. It
has a beginning…but it has no
end. I will love you forever
and that is a promise!

I will never leave you. I promise!

I will never leave you…
alone

Not one day

I love you My child

I will never leave you...
Children...

My Child, not a day
goes by when My presence
isn't with you...

I will never leave you...
alone...

Peace, I give you,
My peace I give to you, 
says the Lord


No mind can comprehend...
A love that has no end…


My love never ends…

Dance with your Father…

We need you Jesus

And to come to You for rest,
for peace,
and for love


Help me, Lord

Don't let the light burn out.

May your spirit blaze with the fire of God's love.

"I have loved you with
an everlasting love; I
have drawn you with
loving-kindness…"
~Jeremiah 31:3


Be joyful always.
~I Thessalonians 5:6

He will never leave you nor forsake you.
~Deuteronomy 31:8b


I will lie down and sleep in peace, for You alone, 
O Lord, make me dwell in safety.
~Psalm 4:8


My child I see your hurt…

I see your pain…

Don't think for a minute that I don't see your pain…

Or that I don't care

Because I do

and I love you more than you can understand

My child I am here

I am with you

I have not left you

and I never will

My hands are reaching down for you

You are my son

You are my daughter

You are mine forever

I love you

Who do men say I am ~ Jesus

I have loved you with an everlasting love;
I have drawn you  with loving-kindness.
~Jeremiah 31:3

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit.
~Philemon 1:25


No eye has seen, 
no ear has heard, and 
no mind has imagined
what God has prepared
for those who love Him.
~Isaiah 64:4



I will never leave...

You are safe in God

A Child of God

Wayside Chapel: God loves you and He approved this message

"Love you"

"The grass withereth, 
the flower fadeth: but
the word of our God
shall stand forever."     
~Isaiah 40:8


It was for freedom that 
Christ set us free



I will never leave…
I will never leave you...
Children…



"Worship the LORD in the 
splendor of His holiness;
tremble before Him,
all the earth."
~Psalm 96:9



Would you open up my eyes
and show me the light…
take me away…

No matter what happens, God never fails…

from this place…
would you open up my eyes?
and show me the light…


I love you my child

We need you Jesus


I Just wanna THANK YOU LORD!!!


'cause I cannot
make it alone…

I need…
I need You…
I need…
Yes, I need You…


Christ gives me the strength to face anything.
~Philippians 4:13 CEV


To free me…













Pictures, thanks to 365promises.com
Video: http://youtu.be/wqRGzwFWkX8

TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment