Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday's Trust - Holidays… Across Two Planets…









Tuesday's Trust




Holidays…


Across 



Two Planets…









/













THE WORST DAYS now are holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Pentecost, birthdays, weddings, January 31---days meant as festivals of happiness and joy now are days of tears. The gap is too great between day and heart. Days of routine I can manage; no songs are expected. But how am I to sing in this desolate land, when there's always one too few?

~Nicholas Wolterstorff







Your days of happiness…

are now my… 

Days of Tears








My heart…


is ripped out of me.












Do you

want

to watch it bleed?












My heart…

is ripped to pieces.












Yet,

for you

I must 

clean up the bleed?













Normal days are okay;

In the routine,

I can fare…














But to party?

To party with you..

When I

I can't find my baby…


Any...

...where?












You?

You want a pretty picture.

But for me?




My heart is

bleeding…












Every

where













If you 

could look

in the walls 

of my chest…












The 

Depth

of 

the 

Well 

of 

Grief…












Is ...












always


There…













Now I'm to

Party?


Amidst Decimation…?












Our lives

cannot compare.












To pretend to Party

In the depths of the S.A.D. …












Sucks my world












of all












its air...












Love hurts…










beyond explanation…





Can you

please show




you care???

















And please… 

leave me

quite alone,



but…

surrounded

by 

your

prayer...




















Pictures, thanks to Google images

Poem - Holidays… Across the Planets… / Your days of happiness… are now my… Days of Tears - Angie Bennett Prince - 11/11/2012


TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment