Thursday, January 3, 2013

Friday's Faith - Lover of My Soul...






Friday's Faith 

Lover of My Soul...





The Bread of God came down out of Heaven and is giving life to the world.


Father, to what have You called me as I bear the world's worst pain? 
Mutual friends have fallen victim too to Grief's relentless stormy rain. 
When news of their child's death is dropped on me and enters into my brain, 
my heart stops again, 
the cold chill is there, reliving her death again...
I cannot imagine anywhere in this world there could be a deeper pain 
than losing a child to death. Enlighten me Lord; comfort my heart with my Lover's sweet refrain.



And, He did...

From John 6 and 7 of The Message version of The Bible, He reveals to me:


"Every person the Father gives Me eventually comes running to Me. And once that person is with Me, I hold on and don't let go. I come down from Heaven not to follow
My own whim, but to accomplish the will of the One who sent Me.
 

"This, in a nutshell, is that will: that everything handed over to Me by the Father be completed---not a single detail missed---and at the wrap-up of time I have everything
and everyone put together, upright and whole. This is what My Father wants: that anyone who sees the Son and trusts who He is and what He does and then aligns with Him will enter real life, eternal life. My part is to put them on their feet alive and whole at the completion of time.

"…I am the Bread that came down from Heaven…  

"I'm telling you the most solemn and sober truth now:
Whoever believes in Me has real life, eternal life. I am the Bread of Life… here is Bread that truly comes down out of Heaven. Anyone eating this Bread will not die, ever. I am the Bread---living Bread!---who came down out of Heaven. Anyone who eats this Bread will live---and forever! 
  

"… Whoever eats this Bread will live always."



You've probably heard it said in regard to interpreting the Bible, that when the Bible speaks in threes, then that message that is spoken "in triplicate" is extremely important. It is emphasized over and over such that God wants us to really hear it and get it. "Get this!!!" 

Jesus, the Lover of my soul, speaks this message into my heart today Six times, a sextuplet of times in this portion of Scripture, that the persons God gives to Him, and come running to Him...

1) He gives life to, real life, eternal life!!! 
2) Jesus says it is His job to hold on to that child and not let go, that 
3) It is His job to put them on their feet alive and whole at the completion of time, and that 
4) At the wrap-up of time, it is His job to have everything and everyone who sees the Son and trusts who He is, put together, upright and whole!!! 


What a merciful Lord, the Lover of my soul, and the Lover of my child's soul!!!

Thank You sweet Lord, sweet Lover of my soul, for speaking to the depths of my broken heart with reassurances of Your great love for us, and Your ability to pull it all off, giving life, eternal life to us and our beloved children!!! 

Thank You for coming to earth for us, Bread of Heaven, Jesus, Lover of My Soul!






TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment