Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Wednesday's Woe - The Eyes of a Bereaved Parent ~Tommy Prince







..........I'm Always Under the Weather When You're Away…



Wednesday's Woe

The Eyes of a Bereaved Parent

~Tommy Prince









We don't see things the way we used to since our child died. 

Child-Loss Grief changes the way we see things. 






Our perspective changes.

..........Our values are challenged...



We have an advantage over the general population because now we know what's really important. 



I caught a glimpse of my face in one of those ipads my son had zeroed in on me; I was surprised at how sad my eyes look. You remember the precious-moments figurines? 

There's a precious moments figurine's expression that's permanently etched on my face...






























The brightness is gone. 


..........You were Daddy's Little Sunshine…










It went with her. 


..........You Are Always in My Heart…










I can feel the brightness return momentarily when I see my granddaughter Ellie, 

..........but then it's gone...










Then the precious moments figurine look comes back. 


..........Merry Katherine, 

..............................Baby Girl, 

........................................You Hold the Key to Daddy's Heart… 











Pictures, thanks to www.preciousmoments.com 
Poem - Valentine's Poem to My Daughter in Heaven - Tommy Prince - 02/12/2013

TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment