Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday's Faith - Groaning... with Joy





"Joy comes in the MORNING."

~Psalm 30:5b

Friday's Faith

Groaning... with Joy







"Weeping may stay for the Night, but Rejoicing comes in the Morning."

~Psalm 30:5b


"Joy comes in the Morning." ~ This I believe and am truly grateful. My prayerful plea is, 

"But please dear God help me endure this dark Night."


~~~




"You make known to me the path of life;
You will fill me with joy in Your presence,
with eternal pleasures at Your right hand."

~Psalm 16:11


I am also thankful for this reminder, that Jesus' presence is as Heaven to me as it helps me survive each day without my baby girl. I could not walk through a day without the Hope of the constant presence of my LORD.


~~~




The same power that raised Christ from the dead is inside of you.

And if the Spirit of God, who raised up Jesus from the dead, lives in you, He will make your dying bodies live again after you die, by means of this same Holy Spirit living within you.

~Romans 8:11, NLT



Yes, this Living Life of God is within me, and I know too, He is in my baby girl… Because He lives, and He lives in us, I can face tomorrow…


~~~




"Even if the healing doesn't come, we will trust that He is still God."

~Salva G. Gibson


Until that Day when our final redemption is brought into fruition, we will groan while on this earth. And yet, God is still God; His plan allows that our suffering continue awhile so that more men, women, boys and girls will be saved into His Kingdom. ~ May His plan win out! One day I Do know I will see my child again!
 
God is God; I am His little lamb. But He has many lambs He loves enough to die for. Thank You LORD that You have such a large heart for us all. May I ever let You be God, and honor and glorify You amidst my suffering, for You are LOVE, and for that I am forever grateful... 
May all mommies and daddies be able to see their children again…

~~~




"Prayer is the lifeblood of an intimate relationship… with the Father.


~Charles Stanley

Jesus and the Holy Spirit are continuously interceding for us. Thank You God; You know that we need it. 
I need Thee every hour, minute, and second of every day --- May I ever turn to Your loving heart for sustenance to carry me through this Dark Night of the Soul.


~~~




"Be strong in the LORD and in the power of His might."

~Ephesians 6:10


Thank You dear LORD, that this strength comes from You, and You remind me, 
"When you are weak, I am strong, and My presence and power tabernacles/hovers over you, bringing glory to My name."

~~~




Walk by faith not by sight.

"We know these things are true by believing, not by seeing."

2 Corinthians 5:7, TLB

 "For we live by faith, not by sight."

2 Corinthians 5:7, NIV


We who have an Invisible Disability (recognized by none on this earth), serve an Invisible Kingdom (that none can see but by faith), and follow an Invisible God (who is everything to us, yet understood by so few, and seen by none), may we ever lean into Him for our strength and endurance in this "blind" walk of faith while on this earth.


~~~




"He will cover you with his feathers,
    and under his wings you will find refuge;"

Psalm 91:4a, NIV



For our firm Hope is... 
that despite our suffering, He enfolds us in His wings with His comfort. For it is  in His refuge, I  may live and move and have my being, as His beloved child…. 
And that after our suffering, though it be for many years, by faith we trust that our Joy, indeed, truly cometh in the Morning!


{Highlights, and some capitalizations, mine}









All graphics, thanks to

Ruth Ouellet  ~Pinterest




http://www.pinterest.com/pin/102879172708251086/

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/102879172708240335/

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/102879172708229822/


NLT = New Living Translation

NIV = New International Version

TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment