Monday, May 12, 2014

Monday's Mourning Ministry - Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen ~Mahalia Jackson







Monday's Mourning Ministry


Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen

~Mahalia Jackson

















Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen

~Mahalia Jackson




Nobody knows, Lord, the trouble I've seen; 
Lordy, nobody knows my sorrow. 
Yes, nobody knows the trouble I've seen; 
But glory hallelujah! 

Sometimes I'm standing crying, 
Tears running down my face, 
I cry to the Lord have mercy, 
Help me run this ole race. 
Oh Lord, I have so many trials, 
So many pains and woes, 
I'm asking for faith and comfort, 
Lord, help me to bear this load. 

Nobody knows the trouble I've seen; 
Well, no nobody knows but Jesus. well, well, 
No, nobody knows, oh the trouble, the trouble I've seen; 
I'm singing glory, glory glory hallelujah! 

Well, No, nobody knows, oh the trouble, the trouble I've seen; 
Lord, no, nobody knows my sorrow. 
Well, well well, no nobody knows, 
You know the trouble, the trouble I've seen; 
I'm singing glory, glory, glory hallelujah!









Grief Video: http://youtu.be/AdavA_2QA0c

TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment