Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tuesday's Trust - I Am Broken...





I am forgotten as a dead man out of mind: 
I am like a broken vessel.

~Psalm 31:12


Tuesday's Trust

I Am Broken...










I Am Broken…



My child was killed…
Broken am I.
And yet…


HE was broken for me!


Goals, you say?
Who am I?
Where am I going?


He went to the cross!
He died for me!
He died for my child!


I am God's child.
I lost my child.
I carry my cross.


He broke bread
…...............................and gave it to His disciples.
….............His body, broken for me


Perhaps in my brokenness
He pours out, through me...


I am broken.
I am made in His image,
to be conformed to Him.
He was broken.
I'm to become like Him…


God's way
Is not man's.



We're to be broken, poured out...


His goal for me?


Not the way of the world
But the way of Love.
I am broken,
But I am His.
My child was broken,
But she is His.
Love holds us both.
It is enough.




Jesus, You are enough for me.

~Philippians 4:19



~~~






"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," declares the LORD. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts."



~~~




 But Jesus answered them, saying, “The hour has come that the Son of Man should be glorified. Most assuredly, I say to you, 

unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain. 

He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor.


John 12:23-26 NKJV



Poem - I Am Broken... ~Angie Bennett Prince - May 5, 2014









"Broken" graphic, from
http://in-formatio.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/depressionslide3.png

Scripture graphic, thanks to 
* Scripture & Words * NO.5    Phoebe    on Pinterest


TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment